Monday, October 4, 2010

Smoking Gauloises Brunes

Busy day at work, but almost no drainage, so I did not get tired and was able to play games right after work. Played Warcraft III for few hours in a row until I got bored.  Today I received Bioshock2 and MafiaII, so I decided to take a break from Warcraft III and play Bioshock2.  It's still installing...it's been more than half-an-hour...  At work I ate boiled potatoes, broccoli and some pasta.  After coming home I had three packages of barley kasha with soy sauce, herbs, garlic salt and regular salt.  I thought it would fill me, but I was slightly hungry even after that...so I ate fried tofu.
The weather is amazing: it's been raining for five days, with very occasional sun showing.  Sometimes I doubt that winter will come, but it is noticeable that the weather is getting colder.  For example, I don't need to use air conditioning unit during evening anymore.  I sit at computer warmly dressed. I don't use the ventilator.  Clearly, it's not summer anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment