Monday, October 11, 2010

october blues

Fear 2: not bad game...but not very different from any other shooter.  Played for a day, maybe more, then got bored.  Doubt I can give it more than 3 out of 5 stars.  Checked out online releases of games...nothing good is coming out any time soon, except for the Fallout New Vegas.  Computer game industry seems to hit a crisis point as well...just like other areas of life...Just finding myself going to bed earlier, sleeping more.  I feel very sleepy lately...  I am bored, there is nothing to do with my time.  Accidentally, today noticed that GoAnimate.com got updated significantly, but is it really more than a day of entertainment?  Doubtfully... I see winter in my dreams...  It's very pretty... Maybe I will check the news and go to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment