Saturday, October 9, 2010

money lost..it seems...again...

Finished playing Bioshock2.  Beautifully done game, very exciting and unexpectedly thought-provoking, like Prey game.  Tried to play Multiplayer - nobody is on servers...maybe its time is over.  Installed MafiaII.  As soon as I started installing, saw the Steam icon....my heart went down...it's always a 50/50 chance that game won't play or have too many bugs to be enjoyed.   My feelings turned out to be correct:  it's not playing.  I will reinstall, but it didn't help with another game I purchased...so I am not very hopeful...  I already checked validity of files, running updates, fixes, but...
I THINK, AS  A GAMER, GAMES THAT ARE SOLD FOR A STEAM ACCOUNT SHOULD HAVE A WARNING LABEL ON THEM.  How was I supposed to know it was a Steam game?  If I know there is a high chance game won't play, I wouldn't pay as much for it...if the companies would put a label (ONLY ON STEAM) then maybe I would limit my budget on "risking it".  This thought will stay in my head regardless whether Mafia II will play after another reinstall...

No comments:

Post a Comment