Thursday, September 9, 2010

nothing to do, vacation time.


I finished the 5 wave challenges in all 3 arenas.  Then the next mission, which is most likely not just second but the last one, tells you to finish 20 waves on 3 arenas.  Finishing challenge on 1 of the arenas with 20 waves will take me a full day, 12-14 hours maybe... with breaks...  I cannot deny that Underdome is a great idea for Borderlands and is very exciting.  Very.  But this challenge would take all day and I am not sure I want to kill my eyes for it.  Maybe at some later time...  Not today, most likely not tomorrow either...
By the way, I have this "new" game called Turok... maybe I will install it and see what it is like.
My refrigerator is not working.  I called the landlord, left a note for the super.  So far, super did not come to fix it.  I will wait further.  My acupuncturist said that I should take a break - my stomach is almost flat for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment