Sunday, September 26, 2010

games save brains from thinking!

When I started playing Fear I noticed it was vaguely familiar.  As I was finishing the first level, I realized that I played demo in 2005.  I recalled playing multiplayer and liking it.  I usually don't like multiplayer games, but that one was good.  Suddenly, I don't feel like finishing it off...  I have a feeling that demo was shorter...I must have played the actual game, probably the Beta version or something like that, that came free on FilePlanet or some other similar site.  I put off for a while two other games I got on the unbelievable sale, practically dirt cheap: Fear: Perseus Mandate and Fear 2.
I splurged on the PC games this month.  I bought more than usual: I still have untouched box with APB: All Points Bulletin and The Club, both on cheapest sale possible (actually, the last game mentioned cost me 2 dollars w/out shipping).  I have a feeling I will be disappointed whether I will play Fear with add-on or APB, Club...maybe I will like Fear 2...but doubtfully that much.  I will have to order Bioshock 2... Looking back, it was an excellent game.  But the best thing that is coming out soon is still not available: FallOut4: New Vegas...should be out on October 19, as I recall.  Then, it will be a long wait until January 11th release of Max Payne 3...  It is almost certain that between these games I will not find anything amusing for me to do...as I strive...for peaceful existence:)

No comments:

Post a Comment