Sunday, July 18, 2010

weekend getaway

Yesterday my parents and myself went to NJ.  My coworker advised me of a Japanese Mall: restaurants, marketplace, bookstores, etc.  I finally found what I was looking for: ONEGIRI.  I made 60+ bucks worth of purchases. Then we ate at one of the restaurants: surprisingly cheap and tasty.  The place is unbelievable: could not find anything like it in Manhattan or Brooklyn.  We will definitely come back again and again: just 26 miles from me.  I am surprised at how Japanese able to have better food, higher quality of products even in USA.  I feel cleaner after going there.  However, the Japanese people look different here.  Different look in the eye.  It is obvious that Japanese in Japan live much happier than Japanese in US, even if their level of prosperity is likely higher.  Maybe I should visit Israel?

No comments:

Post a Comment