Monday, July 12, 2010

food is in my stomach - do I need a topic?


Picked up laundry, went to auto body shop to order mirror for car, paid in full but didn't get a receipt.  I doubt they will forget me in one day - I have to pick up the order and get it installed tomorrow.  Mother had a gum surgery. I fried mushrooms with wasabi sauce, some french mustard, soy sauce and Podravka spices.  It was tasty, flushed it with pomegranate and blueberry juice.  Fixed some issues in computer's new drive, still some oustanding stuff that could be resolved later.  Still trying to install Singularity, it did not install yesterday.  Maybe I should call my mother to find out how she is??

P.S. A coworker said that all girls drink blood.  I wonder if she was joking... ALL???  I thought only 90+ percent....

No comments:

Post a Comment