Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cigarette withdrawal - infinite sadness....

Yesterday I played demos on Steam all evening.  Many, many demos.  The only ones that were somewhat decent were Bioshock and Mass Effect 2.  However, I don't feel like buying the full games.  Bioshock seems weird...  probably a good game, but it gives me creeps.  Mass Effect got some issues with enemies...too long to explain.  Both look good, but somewhat repeatable.  I ordered older games on sale through Amazon: less than 10 bucks each...maybe it will play: the last cheap game I got from Amazon - Virtual Resort Spring Break - tried it yesterday - did not work even after reinstallment.  I think it's an evening of Re-Stalking...

I just had one and a half slices of vegan pizza and still have two orders of garlic nuts in refrigerator.  Flushed the pizza with Snapple, peach flavor - it is still good, even though does not taste as great as it did 10-15 years ago.  Something got lost in the recipe.  I smoke the last cigarette - Kent - at work.  I refuse to buy even one pack at such high prices - more expensive than each game I bought for computer!  Smoking cheap Exacta little cigars...they will surely help me quit smoking...with their taste and lack of nicotine...  Bought three shirts on sale at Telco.  Met my father there, shopping for jeans.  Telco is still the best cheap chain around... 

No comments:

Post a Comment