Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Chernobyl calling...

Bionic Commando was an awesome game.  I really liked it.  Downloaded lots of demos, playing Tropico3 more than others.  Decided that I haven't played Stalker: Call of Pripyat in a while and restarted in veteran mode. 
Smoking Exacta little cigars because Warrior little cigars sort of stink more.  Not enjoying what I smoke... not buying regular cigarettes either... let mayor choke on lack of sales and therefore revenues...got too greedy..!
Although local grocery owner said that demand is just slightly lower...  I wish I could buy cigarettes at same prices as the rest of America...  My father said we could go to Virginia...they live like people there... 4 bucks for a pack...  Maybe I will need to stop smoking...can't afford it.. then life outside the prison cell will seem to get even more close to life inside of it...I have a feeling if things will go this way further, soon we won't know the difference.  It always starts from something less than significant....  and then rolling into Great Depression...

No comments:

Post a Comment