Monday, November 5, 2012

same ol', same ol'.


It got colder today.  Tomorrow it will be cold as well, and on Wednesday we are expecting some kind of blizzard or windy/rainy follow-up to hurricane Sandy.  There is a flood watch in our area.  It's a very slow Apocalypses that makes you worry more about job stability then salvation of eternal soul.  It's still too far before everything around us changes and people start losing their minds.  Gasoline is still hard to find, with long lines.   My coworker bought me some Georgian food: bread and eggplant in special sauce.  It was very tasty.  I got a lot of canned foods for upcoming Nor'Easter, lots of coffee and cigarettes.  It is very busy at work, obviously, with more sick people coming in every day.  I bet we are going to have twice more in the second part of the week, since electricity and heat are still absent in many areas and snowy storm that is on the way will not make it any better.  My refrigerator stopped working.  I need to buy another one.  Hurricane Sandy went softly on the area where I reside and I am able to buy food locally.  I was invited to Annual Tea next Tuesday by Bikur Cholim.  Oh, tomorrow is election.  I won't vote, as usually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment