Saturday, November 24, 2012

more "bonding time" with parents

Yesterday my parents decided to buy me a new refrigerator, because my old one stopped working.  I was supposed to buy it and they would help me with transportation, as I planned.  However, evening before Black Friday it so happens that my bank card was temporary closed due to unrecognized charges and I had no money, so they bought it for me.  It's a nice 4.5 Frigidaire refrigerator, just the right size for me.  Today I was compelled to spend the day with them hanging out in New Jersey malls.  Of course I didn't buy anything, even though I withdrew some money, because I wasn't needing anything.  It seems awkward to spend so much time with parents at my age, but it's obvious that my personal life ain't happening on this planet, so I accept this awkwardness as part of my life.
Tomorrow my father will come to help me install refrigerator.  I could do it myself easily, but I think he wants to spend some time outside his apartment.  It's pointless to go to flee market for him tomorrow, since it's way too cold.  Instead of extra money, he'll get a pneumonia and that could cost a lot to heal.  It's really cold now outside, but there is no snow.  The weather keeps cooling now.  I think we are going to have a very cold winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment