Wednesday, November 7, 2012

hip hop hurray

Very busy at work, as predicted.  Every other client wants to sue: seems to be newly-discovered source of income in collapsing economy.  Elections are over, no changes.  Nobody knows whether changes would be good or bad, but changes always scare people away from comfortable stability, that is why they usually elect the leaders with some slogans about changes, because everyone knows that leaders don't usually keep their words.

The Storm Athena came: everything is in snow.  I doubt I'll be able to use car tomorrow, but at least I got electricity and internet unlike some folks.  Just found from the Weather Channel there is another blizzard on the way, called Brutus.  I wonder if giving names to storms makes their effects easier... It must be some psychological effect: it has a name, it must bleed, if not shit, then it must eventually die as well.  I have a feeling we will go through the whole Greek and Roman mythology names this fall-winter season... next one will be Hephaestus, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment