Saturday, November 17, 2012

war in Israel?

I decided to postpone buying a new computer because my current computer is still functioning after repair and since I could have used money to purchase tickets to Israel where I was planning to go early next year.  The relatives in Israel called and said that rockets are flying, war is starting and this is not the time for a visit.  In fact, they wondered if they can come to US if things get rougher.  I wonder if it means I can use these money to get that computer after all.  Anyway, my refrigerator is kaput and I need to buy a new one.  My mother went to theater today and my father has nothing to do, so maybe he'll take me to some far away store where I can get it at a discount.  Also, this Sunday the super of building is coming to fix rusted pipe under sink, so I'll be able to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment