Sunday, July 22, 2012

happy extinction

Played Tropico 4: Modern Times.  Sat all evening playing long-forgotten Team Fortress 2, when team members turned on their microphones turned out I was playing with pre-schoolers.  That did not mean I did any better than during previous TF2 games.
The car insurance of the guy that hit me sent me a letter explaining how it was partially not their client's fault, so they won't go for 100% liability. Basically, they go against my account of events AND police report without any witnesses of the opposite.  In a way, it's possible to see how how it could be true: for example, someone who gets shot or raped is partially responsible for event since they were walking minding their business at that time in that area.   But serving few months for getting raped, shot or hurt is not reasonable, so why do I have to accept check that won't cover the damages and pay more out of my savings? I fear it's going to be a very upsetting week of fruitless phone calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment