Thursday, May 31, 2012

sunburned

Work related fair outside: no umbrellas or tents provided, windy yet sizzling hot, and I forgot a hat because I did not think this event could be done without some cover considering its location.  In other words, I am spraying first aid spray on my red face and hands.  Otherwise, it was a very professionally successful day.  However, most likely I won't be able to sleep because of it tonight.  Played Tropico 4, will continue to play tonight.  Saturday is a work-related boot camp: 8 hours in Manhattan.  At least I'll be able to relax on Sunday, I hope.
I have to check Steam account: Max Payne 3 should have been already made available.  If so, I will play it, finally.  Grandmother is feeling much better, out of ICU, should be out in few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment