Friday, May 11, 2012

full stomach - happy thoughts

Just ate a bagel and then a full hero bread with fried eggplant from Meats Supreme on Avenue U and W6th Street: more expensive than Met's, but worth every penny.  Also chugging Simply Lemonade, one of the most excellent lemonades in Brooklyn.  It's Canadian actually.  Now I'm going to light up Seven Stars cigarette and enjoy life.  Tomorrow I will stay at home, not going to visit parents.  I'll see them on Sunday, help w/computer related stuff.  Grandmother is in hospital, nothing serious or new, but she'll stay there until Monday, so my socially responsible schedule is changed for this week.  Already passed Rune game, now playing the same game with other options.  I have a feeling tomorrow will be a very good day.  Hopefully, I am not mistaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment