Wednesday, May 16, 2012

almost birthday time

On Monday my good coworker was nice enough to take me and another worker to a Georgian restaurant.  The food was unbelievably tasty, much better than any Georgian food I had before.  My grandmother is still in the hospital, will go to rehabilitation center tomorrow.  I've been spending most of my time playing Tropico 4: the free weekend was over and I decided the game worth the bucks, so I bought it along with three or four DLCs.  It's after 1am and I guess it's a good time to go to bed.  Yesterday was a very busy day at work, today it was very slow.  Maybe because it was raining all day.  It is more than likely that this weekend my family and myself will celebrate my birthday in a Japanese mall's restaurant.  It is also a possibility that I will buy a new suit.  I was thinking about light marine color.

No comments:

Post a Comment