Tuesday, August 30, 2011

the world in the head: that's no blessing...

There was a movie I liked when I was a young boy in another country.  I don't recall the name.  It was about a small group of people who were faking moving gold in a train to get the bandits after themselves and take their attention away from real train...or maybe they just wanted to shoot them all...  So there were many interesting characters who all got shot one by one.  Only two remained, commander and a young soldier.  By the end of movie the young soldier was using lexicon of all fallen soldiers in a group, plus expressions of his commander.  I think that showed a real character development for me and the aging process.  For some reason I feel like that young soldier lately.  Without any reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment