Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I feel fine, just need a little more coffee these days

The parents came and Max is no longer my responsibility.  I am back in my apartment, happy to be alone without any barking dog and TV.  It's quiet and that's awesome.  It was quite a busy day at work: first few hours I was not able to get my hand off the phone, one call after another, several calls at same time and so on.  Volunteers came later and helped a lot.  For dinner I ordered Chinese take-out food.  Lately, my weird "alien" dreams resumed...I thought I am not going to have those again.  It's a mind's escapism, I guess.  Maybe subconsciously I don't feel that I belong on this planet.  But then I think about all the great food and I want to stick around longer.  Life's still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment