Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Guilt-Free Balancing

I am still enthusiastically involved in playing Castle Empire.  Still on level 19.  Today I had couscous at lunch, as well as split pea soup.  Both were very well prepared.  I also ate macaroni salad.  It was "ok".  Things are going great lately.  My eye allergies are getting less bothering, even though allergy don't go away.  I feel better as in physically better.  I am concentrating on balancing my chi and I think I am doing good.  I found the reason for my previous lack of progress in balancng chi: I was living with a conception that my life energy will eventually not be sucked out of me, while the correct thinking would have been adjusting to living all life-long being "sucked".  Correct philosophy creates better defense mechanisms and prevents health problems.  However, it is not known yet how long I will be able to maintain balance, since it seems to be a casual challenge to everyone.  At this time, I feel good.  If not good, than definitely better than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment