Sunday, August 14, 2011

Perseid meteor showers yesterday.

I am still enthusiastically playing Castle Empire.  Almost done with level 20 and tomorrow I should be getting to level 21.  Eating my hand-made sushi sticks.  Had fried cauliflower and coffee for dinner.  Had a lot of coffee today.  It's raining since morning.  I ordered a solar powered cell (cheap, less than 20 dollars) to charge devices like film camera, GPS unit or cellphone.  It's the cheapest available and most likely will not work for long, but I don't feel like spending 140 bucks for something I would use only in emergencies.  If I would need to charge these devices most likely I am not in real emergent situation.   Water smells of iodine.  Decided not to take potassium iodine.  Could be a mistake, will know later.

No comments:

Post a Comment