Monday, May 3, 2010

Is wanking a cardinal sin, for real? Does it say so in Holy Books? I want to see...

I picked up suits from dry-cleaning.  Still have to pick up my gray pants on Friday - they need to be double washed, as laundromat staff told me.
I had specially made cheese-less eggplant rolls, huge.  I also purchased three large 28oz bottles of Manhattan Special Espresso Coffee soda.  Surely, they will be done in few days.
Today I wanted to buy something for my best friend - computer.  I found on Amazon.com a usb videocard for second monitor and external usb cpu cooling ventilator.  I will purchase the ventilator soon, because it's under 20 dollars and I play games a lot, so computer gets hot.
Officially, no one said that this world exist, therefore, officially, it still doesn't.  Same with humanity.  Wonder if anyone would care to "say" it.
I can't - I was taught to know my place.  Maybe someone else will?  I can't say I particularly care that much.  I don't have a Friday friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment