Monday, May 17, 2010

Leonid Meteor Showers don't shoot tonight

It's my birthday.  This is May 17, 2010.  Seemed like a very distant future not so long ago.  Somehow, I made it.  I am wiser, more cynical, tired, yet just as stubborn as before, if not more than before.  
I received two cards, money, phone calls from relatives.  My tire system check light was blinking.  I put extra air in tires, it was still blinking.  Turned out I had too much air in the tires.  My father drove by, fixed that.  I downloaded free e-speaking program.  It was fun for a while.  I get bored of it now.  The program would not shut up, otherwise it could have been more useful.  I have to send a card back to S.  
Horrible news from smoking company: the rates will go up, government still does not have any money and will continue to rob those they already made their fortune on.  Therefore, more tax credits for alcohol industry, higher taxes for cigarettes.  Oy vey, what will happen when Mayor will outlaw smoking without coming up with a balanced budget?  Nuclear War?  If so, I am off to play Fallout3... better be ready than sorry...
I requested Wednesday off, for Shavuot...as a suggestion...don't know if it's going to work for a day-off, I am not really traditionally religious and I think folks at work are aware of it...  If it will get through, I will chill and do nothing on Wednesday - just like the holiday intended anyway.  Somebody is eating my stomach again.  Must be tasty:)  I hope they choke on it.  Well, at least something is popular about me in this world...  Thank you God.  Another great life.  Hopefully, it will be very long.  And the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment