Thursday, April 29, 2010

new event in life

I am still playing Fallout 3.  The game is very good, no worse than Stalker series in its own rights.
There was a pleasant event in my life: a coworker advised me to purchase soy based cheese called Veggie Slices.  I did not expect them to taste so good for organic, vegan recipe.  The price was also not over the top.
Also, I heard today that it is possible to buy sprouts for sandwiches in supermarket in plastic wrapping.  Now I will try to find it. 

I feel like on the day I discovered Japanese rice thing in seaweed wrapper:  I just ate two sandwiches with Veggie Slices, tomatoes, French mustard and lots of cilantro leaves.  Now I am drinking my favorite Manhattan Special Espresso Coffee Soda and smoking cigarettes...   In a minute I will resume playing Fallout 3 and accidentally found out looking through news online that there is another Fallout game (New Vegas) that's coming out soon.  That's HAPPINESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment