Saturday, May 29, 2010

Meah mood (meh, not myau)

Received new games: Metro 2033; Fallout Trilogy (old games); Chronicles of Riddick (Dark Athena + first disc).
Fallout 3 is finished.  Excellent game.  Definitely plan to buy Fallout 4.
Bought a filter for faucet.  15 something dollars.  Cheap.
--------------------------


June 13 is Sunday - have to be present somewhere work-related.
All day event.  Parents loved coffee from my espresso machine - at least something that makes them like me, it's good to have even scarce positives...
Either cleaning lady did not show up or I did not hear her buzzing in.  In such case, she would have left at least a phone message, no?  Doubt she came...  I really don't give a damn.
 Almost done with Settlers 7.  It is a great game, they could have made it more enjoyable though.  It's more sweating trying to beat the clock making the victory point rather than slow play to get your mind off things that bother you.   I will play some skirmish games in it...
Thought of the day:  This life on Earth turns out to be something slightly longer than I expected....
Before I thought it was GREAT.  Now I am reserved, have no opinion.  Was that supposed to happen?





No comments:

Post a Comment