Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's less than a week till my day of birth on Earth

esspresso/capucino machine works great, temperature is excellent, I just did not do it right before.
Tried Warrior little cigars - thought I could save money if I switch - not going to happen, but I can't cancell it for several days because I forgot my online login info and phone operators are not available.

Dunkin Donuts coffee Turbo - new flavor - what a great coffee! 
Had new veggie burgers - EXCELLENT - Franklin Farms - rarely seen before, did not expect such great taste - will buy again (in plastic see-through cover)

Still playing "American Stalker" or as it's called officially, Fallout3.  

Yesterday another passanger plane felt.  Today a fancy plane called Mirage2000 felt.  Don't feel like taking plane for vacations, but cruises are way too expensive for a single traveler, double the price.  I doubt I will be able to afford it this year. 

Bought an air purifyer, large - for allergy sufferers.  Supposed to take away smoke from cigarettes, dust, pollen in apartment. 
Next game on the list of things to buy - Metro 2033 - another take on the same genre of computer games in style of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.  Today I found out that Dead to Rights is coming out - game wasn't very fancy, but for some reason it was pleasurable to play.  I am still on Fallout, pushing to the end of map, because I doubt Settlers 7 will be playing on my computer.  I did not even try to install it yet, it will be such a dissappointment if it won't play...

No comments:

Post a Comment