Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday, March 3rd, 2010

I stayed at home.  I couldn't sleep all night due to teeth ache that caused me much headache.  Now it's just few teeth that are being pulled out of my mouth from outside, pain is less intense, although I still took pain medication.  If I will not be feeling better tomorrow, I might take another sick day.  It's better: I can't help patients under such pain...
I played Plants Vs. Zombies on computer most of day.  It's a childish game.  I liked it.
I didn't finish the game Prototype.  It's still stalling my computer even on low graphics settings.  I think they need audio file patch.  It's a good game, very interesting, but needs patching to be more enjoyable.
That's all I would like to share with the world at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment