Monday, March 22, 2010

Eating blackberries and drinking iced coffee...

Started playing Majesty2.  Interesting, relaxing game, good thought-out actions, good AI, even though the characters seem to come from some schizophrenic creative mind that needs psychiatric evaluation.  Of course, it's no Stalker, so it's unlikely I will spend the whole night at computer without breaks.  After work, I went to my favorite place on Avenue U and bought lots of Nescafe Mocha cans for 50cents each.  I also got Pho Chai that I am eating now, and a girdle for my back, with pain relieving lotion.  Upper back, not the lower back.  It was raining all day.  I was very philosophical for first part of it, and then, ironically, my head and body was on fire again...go figure.  Nothing that an extra cup of coffee with some creamer and lots of sugar can't fix, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment