Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday

The time is moved one hour ahead.  Some say we change the time to early this year. 
I am sick.  Luckily, only physically. Sneezing, coughing, itchy throat, etc.  Taking lots of RX of various kinds.
I have to be present at COJO meeting tomorrow - inaugurating my boss at work, so I better take a lot of pills and show up even if I don't feel fine.  On the bright side, my parents saw my grandmother, told her that I am not feeling well - and she said I don't have to come see her: she's afraid to catch a virus. 
I am redowloading Stalker: Clear Skies.  I did not play through most part of the game before, because it was running too slow.  Now I have extra 3 GB of RAM, hopefully my computer will speed it up on low graphics setting.   I ordered another computer game.  Should arrive next week.  I am bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment