Saturday, March 6, 2010

I had pleasant Stalker-like dreams.  I wasn't sure if that was heaven or exotic trip.  Compared to my life it felt like heaven.  My teeth are not pulled since morning.  When I went to bed they weren't pulled before I felt asleep.  Maybe God does have an ear for His subjects??  Don't know, but I doubt my teeth will be alright all day.  I bet the excavation will resume shortly.
At times I just refuse to believe what I know, see or hear.  At times I think that whatever seems real to me is another game played on me.  It may well be that everyone I see and hear has been long dead in Apocalyptic events and I am just watching my memories of living things that were around me before they perished forever...  Maybe my subconscious mind is inventing stories for myself to help me deal with eternal loneliness?

No comments:

Post a Comment