Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday

PROTOTYPE is a great game, but it needs some patches: audio is not working in movies, it probably uses too much C++ which means only latest computers can play it without stalling.  I find myself turning off computer, or game every 20 to 30 minutes, because it simply stops...  Even though it's a great game, unless it faces technical difficulties, there is no fun playing it. 

I gotta take my underwear and socks to laundromat today.  Parents decided to assist in tax preparation - they will take all documents to accountant.  Mother is cleaning the kitchen - asked her not to do it, but she thinks she's being helpful.  Not selling me for alcohol and meat on black market would be much more helpful.  I have to make a CD for her later today and check if the wireless mouse is working.
Peace, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment