Tuesday, December 18, 2012

to eat pizza or stick with noodle soups?

I bought many more little New Year presents this week, however, I did not buy the gift I planned to buy for myself - a new computer - because it doesn't seem there are or will be any decent sales around New Year.  I still did not book a vacation.  I was set to go to Israel, but I don't want to go into war zone or sit half a day in bomb shelter, or get army personnel policing me when I am going to a public bathroom - it's not safe to go there now so it will have to wait.  I set myself for that trip so now I don't know where else I would like to go.
Tomorrow I have to be at work an hour earlier, so it would make sense to go to bed earlier.  Maybe it's the rain that lasts for more than three days, on and off, maybe I didn't take any vacations all year and tired of routine working weeks, maybe it's something else, but I feel more like sleeping rather than working lately.  I am enjoying sitting at computer browsing the web, playing online games with sound off, not having TV on, no stereo music, just sitting quietly and smoking.  Today I had rice with chickpeas and potato wedges for lunch. Also, I had vegetable eggrolls.  At home I ate spiced pre-made oatmeal plate that was sitting frozen in my fridge since day before yesterday.  Lately I've been chatting over emails more with my old school friend who now lives in Poland.  He mentioned that I can come visit him, but I don't feel like going to Poland.  I heard that some people think the world will end in three days and noticed a lot of links related to December 21, 2012 on the web.  On the other hand, there are plenty of links that say that by next year humanity is going into a new enlightened existence.  I think both possibilities are 99% unlikely to occur.  Maybe I will buy some vegan pizza slices tomorrow.  I don't know yet how I will feel about this idea tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment