Saturday, December 22, 2012

many say it's all about oxycotin and prolactin. those are clearly "junkies"

Well, as expected, nothing unusual happened on supposed end of the world.  There was some night attempts to ruin my sleep, but they were dealt with.  I purchased a lot of food and drinks at Sun Hing Market on 86th Street and filled my fridge with lots of tofu, bean curd, lotus buns, pumpkin buns, sesame buns, juices, drinks, bananas, pickles and huge bottle of French yellow mustard.  I brewed extra strong tea from various kinds of teas including coca tea and now I have it in bottles.  Well, actually I already drank most of them, just one left.  I used "old" style Coca Cola bottles, which I like. I am planning to see my parents, give my father the new bluetooth headset and give Max several boxes of Cesar dog food that he likes.  I will also bring chocolates to them, which I got as present at work.  These are not my major gifts for New Year, of course.  Also, I am planning to buy expensive wine and maybe champagne for the New Year's dinner, but I think I can do it later.  I should collect clothes and take them to laundry tomorrow as well as clean dishes.  I was putting it off for few days and now it starting to look messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment