Thursday, December 13, 2012

3 days of feasting

I had exquisite food three days in a row: day before yesterday I decided to feast on cheeseless pizza and new sort of falafel sandwich and some fancy pickles and cucumbers, bread and juice from Cherry Hill.  Yesterday I attended an Annual Christmas/Hanukkah dinner at El Caribe and had lots of fancy food topped with Eggplant Napoleon (super delicious).  Today it just so happened that working day was so busy I couldn't spare even 10 minutes for lunch downstairs and ordered out around 3:30pm: had 6 rolls of splendid avacado sushi and miso soup.  Lately I've been smoking Rothman's and Classic (red).  Classic are rather good cigarettes, at least compared to Rothman's.  Playing same games, drinking lots of coffee and caffeinated beverages, buying different holiday gifts for self and others here and there...since I received a 5% raise at work and a "thank-you" letter for good job performance.  And today I found out that I even won 50$ Whole Food Gift card in work raffle.  That's probably the most I've won so far in all lotteries and raffles that I ever participated in.  Gemini meteor shower started and it will last until late night Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment