Thursday, September 15, 2011

We all compete for the same: life. Games are just time-outs in between.

I am level 30 in Castle Empire.  Another 25 bucks wasted on trying to get through a second adventure, but I just don't have the time.  I should have started the adventure around weekend, then there was service maintenance at inconvenient time before work, too, otherwise I would not have to cancel the adventure.  At least I got a lot of experience points.  I'll try to limit my spending on this game: it's just a game for entertainment after all.   Today I bought two slices of vegan pizza and an order of garlic nuts.  Bought Old Town 2-in-1 Malaysian coffee - it's very good, unusual taste. It was raining on and off.  Decided to buy dried bread instead of fresh one, to cut the calories.  I still need to lose some weight, but it is not as easy as I expected.  I guess my metabolism is slowing down.  I must be getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment