Tuesday, September 27, 2011

sleepless in brooklyn

Evening did not go as I planned: I felt asleep quite early and woke up around 1am.  To my surprise, I had a wonderful dream - don't get many of those.  I doubted I will be able to sleep until morning, so I had an espresso and went back to play Castle Empire.  I already asked for a day off for Rosh Hashanah's on Thursday, going back to work on Friday.  I figured out how to create acceptance of all religions on Earth in any particular country:  make every religious holidays (of all religions) a National holiday which will be officially a day-off.  Then everyone will rejoice in holidays of all religions and will think twice about fighting over them.  Well, everyone except Big Business, I guess, because people will be missing more workdays, but there are more poor to middle class people than rich people anyway...it could be good even for Big Business with this economy: they would just have to press on making these days pay-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment