Wednesday, November 24, 2010

useless information

Just came back from work: stopped by Wendy's Plate, a "uniquely vegetarian" restaurant with unbelievably tasty, but pricey food.  I bought a Greek wrap w/out feta cheese, mushroom barley soup and home made potato fries.
I installed 1T disk, put windows on it, works great, however, another drive is not loading for some reason and I had to repair XP PRO on previous drive.  Doesn't really matter, how many drives do I work with?  I'll do it later.  Tomorrow I will visit my parents to celebrate The Turkey Massacre Day.   I won't eat the victim, instead, my mother is promising to prepare cauliflower w/bread crumbs, vegetable soup and mashed potatoes.  I got them expensive chocolates (Rocher, Godiva, Lindt) and Max will get 4 gourmet Cesar food packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment