Sunday, November 28, 2010

I feel good. Sorry

I tried to play Fallout 4 after a day of not touching it: the game continues to short out the computer every 15 to 20 minutes, making it impossible to enjoy.  I will wait until the patches are included.  On a positive note, I decided to try playing Mafia II again and it appears that it's been patched, because now it's playing well.  Steam was not knocking out my computer for a full hour and a half!...then it froze.  I guess I will be playing Mafia 2 for now, hoping that Fallout will be patched soon.
My mother prepared Brussel sprouts dish and vegetable soup today.  After coming home, I went to see Alice and spent 80 bucks on acupuncture session.  It was worth it.  I decided not to eat the salad at my parents' apartment - don't know why, don't feel like eating any salads lately.  However, I will have to eat it tomorrow at grandma's apartment.  Today is November 28, 2010.  I sent my rent payment, my utility bill check and a letter to an old acquittance from Rochester earlier today.  It is 1:35am and I still don't feel like sleeping.   I noticed that I no longer expect much from life.  Not that I expected much in the past years, but now it seems to be something natural to my being.  That feels ... good.

No comments:

Post a Comment