Monday, November 8, 2010

Overdue Vulcan emotional outburst is cancelled for this year.

As I was going home from the busy day at work, I was wondering whether there will be Leonids Meteor Shower this November.  I had some of those fancy Indian pickles and two sandwiches with tomatoes and mushroom salad from the Russian store.  Then I had a cup of espresso, with just two sugar cubes.  Today is November 08, 2010.  The last time I was sure I will be alive on that date was November 8, 1998.  Peoples were weird today, especially closer to 5pm.  Coworker complimented my new shoes, so I gave her directions to Telco where she can get those for 15 dollars.  Every time I eat now, my stomach's bulging up...it goes down only an hour or so later...I wonder if it's some sort of malfunction.  Installed a free antivirus software: the fancy one expired...recession - don't feel like paying for something I can get free - we'll see if it was a wise idea later.  I'm smoking Hilton Gold - more carbon monoxide - I like it better than other brands available now.  Maybe carbon monoxide IS a poison to the system - maybe you feel like your system is shutting down and you are closer to death...that excites...you start fighting subconsciously...gives more energy...probably people satisfied with their life do not smoke.  None of the things mentioned in this post matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment