Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chatty mood tonight

Today I found out I have a salary increase.  That was a good news, as it makes me feel more secure about the job.  I received Hilton Gold cigarettes and they are much better than the ones I was smoking before.  It's getting colder now and I need to heat apartment with the stove.  For some reason, it's on for about 2-3 hours now and it is still somewhat cold...I must have not checked all the holes next to window...or maybe I'm just getting old'n'cold.  I continue playing Fallout New Vegas.  Great game, hopefully, patches will come out soon.  I'm managing my fatigue well: it appears once all blood was sucked out, the remains are not overly "juiced", which implies that blood is the oldest known antibacterial agent, like penicillin and that suckers are prone to infections.  That really blows the "cool" image of lunatics, I guess, for me.  The food in the cafeteria wasn't too great today...I am thinking to order out this week to celebrate my increase in salary.  It's nice, extra 30 bucks every week.  So far life's been grand...some dude came up to me and he just got here from another state, hungry, no money, from Ryker's Island.  I gave him some, hopefully, he won't stake my apartment, because I am not that rich.  Or good-natured.  That could have been me.  I'm lucky to have what I have.  I guess I don't like seeing people hungry...Food really makes anyone OK.  You can be poor, without stable housing, but if you have food - life's ok.  Unless you have severe mental illnesses.  Than, I guess, it's never ok.  Although, it's probably also something you can get used to...we all have some mental issues, most just able to deal with them in civilized manner.  People...are like children...egotistic, self-serving, scared of pain yet running forth without a caution...very young they are...don't appear to be living more than they do...  We probably all feel like children to God...even the oldest...maybe that's the reason He doesn't kill us all yet... although everyone pretty much deserves it...maybe just don't like the bad karma... or maybe it's like with Noah's flood - once done, felt bad, said won't do it again...maybe the same with all religions...once killed his kids, decided not to do it again...so He lets us kill each other on our own...to have clean conscience...Nobody wants to be bothered, after all.  Life is great and those who have it want to keep it that way.  They choosing politicians again...I saw some posts: peoples are saying funny things, like voting for cartoon characters and their pets...  I guess computer gaming industry is not the only aspect of life that's experiencing crisis...  Usually peoples choose the individuals they would like to fuck or wouldn't mind being fucked by...now it's something different...weird...don't really care where it is going, going to shower and then bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment