Wednesday, February 20, 2013

going to Israel today

Going on 10-day vacation today in the evening.
Packed Dove cucumber&green tea GoFresh anti-perspirant instead of cologne, works just as well.  Packed T-shirts, sweaters, extra pair of shoes, extra pairs of pants, underwear, documents, cigarettes, lots of gifts, cash in three currencies, swimming trunks, keys, pain and allergy medication - basically, I think I got everything I need, hopefully did not forget something important.
If this trip will go as planned, next year I may go to India.  Just in case, I paid extra for travel insurance to have $250,000 reparations in case the plane will crash and I'll die.  My parents implied that it's much more than my life cost, so I feel somewhat more morally secure traveling by air.

No comments:

Post a Comment