Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Looks like I am getting a strap throat, unless acupuncturist will help.  I am feeling the onset of it, so far just a little sour throat feeling, but I think I learned the difference in onset symptoms.  I misplaced my "surgery" kit, the one I got in my college years...can't find it in stores...so that means if Alice won't be able to help, I better consider seeing a medic for antibiotics. 
 It's February 14, Valentine's Day.  I guess it should be slightly more busy at work today.  After work I will be playing new game, Omerta: not the greatest game by far, but it fills the time.  
Alternate side parking is now in effect.  Streets are not in snow anymore.  Weather prognosis on News12 says it will be a warmer, sunshiny day and it will be more of that tomorrow, but the next week is predicted to be gloomy and cold.   
Yesterday I had dreams about my late grandparents.  It was nice to see them alive and well.  I had a nice dream tonight: one of the man I seemed to know returned my stolen wallet with my IDs (no cash though).  He stole it and I didn't know about it and it was pleasant that he finally gave it back to me along with lots of packs of cigarettes that I presented him with earlier.  Also, it turned out he was affluent, but not very good man.  The rest of the dream was the usual sci-fi scary crap, but I am used to it.  I hope it means a good day for me today.  Just learned that it's the last day for Mayor...he steps down.  Maybe the next one will not try to make cigarettes the privileged right of more affluent population.  I can't say he did anything right, except making Sunday a free parking day.  Doubt people will get anything better, no hope in dope.

No comments:

Post a Comment