Monday, August 2, 2010

Just got Tropico 3: Absolute Power.  It turns out I didn't check that it was just an extension pack - thought I got a good sale due to recession - now I purchased online download of Tropico 3 on Steam.  Hopefully, the extension pack will work with Steam version of game, otherwise, which is possible, I'm out of less than 20 bucks.  I imagine the full game will be downloaded in less than an hour and I will spend the rest of evening playing Tropico 3.  I haven't played an Empire-building game in a while...  There were no Empire-building games in a while... 
I had two-in-one (cup) miso soups, several sandwiches with tofu spread topped by soy cheese...some wrapped in a seaweed paper...smoking, drinking Nestea Red Tea... At work I had the cream of tomato basil soup - yummy!  For some reason I am not hurrying to give out cigarettes when asked anymore - it's expensive...  Soon I will be faking that it was my last one...  It's sad that management increases the prices on cigarettes while not being able to cope with recession that is a pushing force behind anxiety that makes you want to smoke and relax.
Hopefully, nobody will get into a rage mode... 

No comments:

Post a Comment