Sunday, August 15, 2010

haven't had an entry in a while...

The barber I am usually going to decided to make my beard Spanish-looking, meaning more "Latino".  I am nicely trimmed and don't look so messy anymore.  Finished playing PREY - very interesting game, you need to think to play it.  The concept of an alien ship and culture shows great artistic and conceptual talent of the game makers.  Now I am back to playing Tropico 3.  I am stuck on some island and will make my fourth attempt to fulfill the parameters of the assignment.  Went to Telco: bought a new belt (clerk said it was from female department - no difference from my previous belt bought in male dept), got new leather shoes (Carlo Bruni?) for 20 bucks: my previous pair looks too worn.  Next week will be spent at my parents' apartment, walking the dog, waking up at irregular time... they are going on vacation.  I will have to download Steam onto their computer to play Tropico3.  My stomach has subsided: even grandmother noticed - acupuncture does work.  Bought three 99c Arizona Green Tea w/Ginseng, smoking Davidoff - life's good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment