Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hava Nagila...mmm


I am back at my apartment. My parents were nice enough to buy me cigarettes in Canada: Peter Jackson and Du Maurier, which I really liked when I was studying in college.  I hope mayor is not going to send me a bill at the end of the month: the taxes were paid in Canada and everything is legal.  They also bought me a Calvin Klein cologne: also legally, but if mayor wants some money for it, I suppose I can help.
Right now I am playing Plants Vs. Zombies, Game of the Year Edition.  It is a simple childish game that occupies my time and lets me not think about the future.  Since I saw my parents yesterday, today I am staying in my apartment, enjoying cigarettes and ionized air while it is still legal and available.  I just had Miso soup from Japanese marketplace: it was delicious.  Thank God it is still legal.  Eventually it will be probably outlawed as "un-American"....  Oh well, history is repeating, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment