Friday, April 23, 2010

"Peace" on Earth

Forums gave a solution to Fallout3 problem: the issue was an audio file from ArcSoft - renaming it made the game play normally.  Now I can see that's a really good game.  Settlers 7 will have to wait. 
I had some issues with jet lag, but it's gradually becomes better.  I still see dreams of Japan, for some reason.  I miss their coffee - it is significantly better than American coffee, and much more available.  The only comparable coffee thing we have here is Manhattan Special Espresso drink, cost 1.50, available in many supermarkets and grocery shops.  Also, I don't know what I am going to do once I will run out of Japanese cigarettes - I bought several packs of Peace with 21 mg nicotine, my usual brand has much less.   It's like coming down from addiction...  It's sad that the vending machines with cigarettes and hot/cold coffee cans cannot be available in New York on every street corner, like in Tokyo.  These machines would be vandalized in one night...I guess that's why it is not happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment