Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's Wednesday morning, before going to work.

I finished playing Stalker: Call of Pripyat and started a new game: Prototype.  The character is a Super Man that tries to figure out who made him into that and punish them for it.  Very good character development, super moves, sort of Hulk meets Spiderman meets Superman meets Batman meets Agent Rodrigues from Just Cause. The only problem is that my computer is chewing audio and video movies from game which jeopardizes otherwise excellent experience.  I hope they will come up with audio patch... my sound system is fine for all other games of same category...
I am seeing Britain for second night in a row in dreams...that's weird..I thought Japanese come out as French...must have eaten something like oatmeal?  Oh, it must be food from Chinese supermarkets...

No comments:

Post a Comment