Thursday, November 21, 2013

working for vacation

I had a really nice, quiet dream tonight.  Usually I am dreaming of work or looking for food, this time I had a dream about vacation and plenty of tasty stuff on the table.
Next week could be quite hectic, another inspection.
Cigarettes seem to run out faster than before...just like cash....Started buying a lot of useless crap on Deal of a Day sites: helps to improve mood during workday when I get some cheap crap in a nice packaging.
Yesterday got flu  vaccine...didn't feel very excellent half of the day, doubt this weakness and pathetic mood will go away in less than a week...I guess I am slightly sick from vaccine shot. Unless it has something to do with the weather changes. It's getting cold here.  Drank more caffeinated beverages today than yesterday and day before that...still sluggish. Booked a vacation for second week of December.  I hope I will be able to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment