Saturday, November 23, 2013

drinking coca-cola

It appears that WoT now works at normal speed for me only on Saturdays until 5 or 6pm, so I played it most of the day, from early morning, and got enough coins to buy SU-100.
I remembered today that when I was 4 years old I was sure that I want to be a cosmonaut and when adults were asking me who do I want to be, I would always think "what a stupid question", but never say it.  I was 100% certain that anyone in their right mind would want to be a cosmonaut.
I don't recall exact age when I stoped thinking that way, but I think it took me a while...but definitely before puberty, I think.  Ever since that age I don't recall telling people that their questions are stupid.  Looking back, I think I always had my own opinion about everything, but somehow had the wizdom not to talk about it.  Most of the time people think that you agree with them or share their opinion if you are not verbalizing anything otherwise.  Looking back, I think it was very lucky of me to think that way, as I was able to have more friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment