Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Federal Inspection for a full week: gotta remember I'm the little fry

Big inspection at work.  Hitting at the weakest spot - documentation.  I was never a great bureaucrat, I have to get better.  Hopefully everything will be okay.  If not, than I'll have to think how to make it okay later.
It's funny how a mortal organism that doesn't have much to live worries about how it will feed, cloth and shelter it, putting the thoughts of mortality behind these needs.  Surprisingly, that's life for most.  I had couscous and split pea soup at work, then I had extra portion of couscous before coming home.  Wednesdays are really the best days in our cafeteria for me.
Tomorrow there will be more grilling at work.  Hopefully it will all go away after the weekend.  I'll drink a lot of caffeinated beverages and look sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment